I am a junior group leader in the Dept. of Infectious Diseases, Molecular Virology. My research focusses on the very early phase of viral infection and its detection by the host innate immune system. With molecular and cellular biological techniques we study the mechanisms behind pathogen recognition and subsequent antiviral signaling, and then apply modern systems biological approaches and mathematical modeling to integrate this knowledge into a comprehensive framework of interactions.
- 1,674 Questions167,663 Followers
- 686 Questions54,012 Followers
- 281 Questions18,898 Followers
- 73 Questions33,590 Followers
- 665 Questions121,152 Followers
- 251 Questions18,323 Followers