- Division of Virus Associated Carcinogenesis
I am a group leader at the DKFZ, in the division "Virus-Associated Carcinogenesis" (F170). My research focusses on the very early phase of viral infection and its detection by the host innate immune system. With molecular and cellular biological techniques we study the mechanisms behind pathogen recognition and subsequent antiviral signaling, and then apply modern systems biological approaches and mathematical modeling to integrate this knowledge into a comprehensive framework of interactions.
- 2,573 Questions248,549 Followers
- 1,069 Questions77,578 Followers
- 420 Questions27,417 Followers
- 168 Questions50,765 Followers
- 1,018 Questions178,508 Followers
- 494 Questions20,415 Followers
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Virologie e.V.