- Division of Virus Associated Carcinogenesis
I am a group leader at the DKFZ, in the division "Virus-Associated Carcinogenesis" (F170). My research focusses on the very early phase of viral infection and its detection by the host innate immune system. With molecular and cellular biological techniques we study the mechanisms behind pathogen recognition and subsequent antiviral signaling, and then apply modern systems biological approaches and mathematical modeling to integrate this knowledge into a comprehensive framework of interactions.
- 2,650 Questions273,754 Followers
- 1,118 Questions85,052 Followers
- 465 Questions30,094 Followers
- 186 Questions55,887 Followers
- 1,086 Questions196,695 Followers
- 537 Questions20,471 Followers
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Virologie e.V.