- Division of Virus Associated Carcinogenesis
I am a group leader at the DKFZ, in the division "Virus-Associated Carcinogenesis" (F170). My research focusses on the very early phase of viral infection and its detection by the host innate immune system. With molecular and cellular biological techniques we study the mechanisms behind pathogen recognition and subsequent antiviral signaling, and then apply modern systems biological approaches and mathematical modeling to integrate this knowledge into a comprehensive framework of interactions.
- 2,623 Questions264,050 Followers
- 1,095 Questions82,212 Followers
- 442 Questions29,106 Followers
- 183 Questions53,859 Followers
- 1,060 Questions189,877 Followers
- 517 Questions20,452 Followers
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Virologie e.V.