- SourceAvailable from: Marcel T G de Jeu26Reads17Citations
Article: Video-oculography in Mice32Reads1Citation
- Aug 2009VIDI-Grant (2009-2013), Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Principal investigator.
- Sep 2005ESA ELIPS programme/SRON Grant (2005), Dutch national agency for space research, Principal investigator.
- Dec 2003VENI-Grant (2003-2006), Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Principal, investigator.
- Department of NeuroscienceRotterdam, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Motor function and muscle control are critical for an animal’s ability to interact with its environment. This interaction is important for many different behaviours, from finding food to defending itself against enemies. In vertebrates the olivocerebellar system controls movements and monitors its efficiency by collecting sensory information. All this information is evaluated to control and correct intended movements. Our group investigates this motor control on a neuronal level
- 361 Questions7,531 Followers
- 215 Questions3,272 Followers
- 269 Questions9,153 Followers
- 26 Questions1,325 Followers
- 6 Questions15 Followers
- 3,149 Questions8,692 Followers
- 589 Questions639 Followers
- 0 Questions1 Follower
- 22 Questions97 Followers
- 1,040 Questions20,936 Followers
- 438 Questions2,951 Followers
- 159 Questions5,409 Followers
- 865 Questions2,469 Followers
- 102 Questions794 Followers
- 24 Questions212 Followers
- 19 Questions28 Followers
- 55 Questions939 Followers