- SourceAvailable from: Marcel T G de Jeu33Reads19Citations
Article: Video-oculography in Mice32Reads2Citations
- Aug 2009VIDI-Grant (2009-2013), Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Principal investigator.
- Sep 2005ESA ELIPS programme/SRON Grant (2005), Dutch national agency for space research, Principal investigator.
- Dec 2003VENI-Grant (2003-2006), Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Principal, investigator.
- Department of NeuroscienceRotterdam, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Motor function and muscle control are critical for an animal’s ability to interact with its environment. This interaction is important for many different behaviours, from finding food to defending itself against enemies. In vertebrates the olivocerebellar system controls movements and monitors its efficiency by collecting sensory information. All this information is evaluated to control and correct intended movements. Our group investigates this motor control on a neuronal level
- 371 Questions7,548 Followers
- 228 Questions3,275 Followers
- 279 Questions9,166 Followers
- 26 Questions1,331 Followers
- 9 Questions15 Followers
- 3,411 Questions8,759 Followers
- 645 Questions649 Followers
- 0 Questions1 Follower
- 23 Questions101 Followers
- 1,101 Questions20,912 Followers
- 460 Questions2,960 Followers
- 174 Questions5,406 Followers
- 925 Questions2,482 Followers
- 111 Questions802 Followers
- 24 Questions212 Followers
- 19 Questions29 Followers
- 62 Questions946 Followers