- SourceAvailable from: Marcel T G de Jeu128Views76Downloads17Citations
Article: Video-oculography in Mice164Views141Downloads1Citation
- Aug 2009VIDI-Grant (2009-2013), Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Principal investigator.
- Sep 2005ESA ELIPS programme/SRON Grant (2005), Dutch national agency for space research, Principal investigator.
- Dec 2003VENI-Grant (2003-2006), Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Principal, investigator.
- Department of NeuroscienceRotterdam, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Motor function and muscle control are critical for an animal’s ability to interact with its environment. This interaction is important for many different behaviours, from finding food to defending itself against enemies. In vertebrates the olivocerebellar system controls movements and monitors its efficiency by collecting sensory information. All this information is evaluated to control and correct intended movements. Our group investigates this motor control on a neuronal level
- 354 Questions7,521 Followers
- 211 Questions3,268 Followers
- 268 Questions9,160 Followers
- 26 Questions1,320 Followers
- 4 Questions15 Followers
- 3,003 Questions8,641 Followers
- 558 Questions631 Followers
- 0 Questions1 Follower
- 22 Questions97 Followers
- 1,014 Questions20,929 Followers
- 427 Questions2,950 Followers
- 150 Questions5,414 Followers
- 832 Questions2,448 Followers
- 100 Questions790 Followers
- 22 Questions213 Followers
- 18 Questions28 Followers
- 54 Questions937 Followers