Dr Pouliot's research interests focus on the regulation of inflammation by a type of cells called neutrophils. One of his main areas of research is the signaling pathways that control immune functions of the neutrophil. Endogenous mechanisms that promote resolution are also of particular interest. Moreover, his group works on the identification of biomarkers, for diagnostic purposes, in the context of chronic, inflammatory diseases.
- 272 Questions30,544 Followers
- 151 Questions9,699 Followers
- 10 Questions32 Followers
- 5 Questions18 Followers
- 25 Questions4,464 Followers
- 204 Questions1,880 Followers
- 571 Questions64,547 Followers