- SourceAvailable from: Dhiraj Digambar Rane[Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Mobile computing is a very broad term which can be used to define any means of using a computer while outside of the corporate office. This could include working from home or on the road at an airport or hotel. The means to perform mobile computing could include kiosks used to remotely connect to the corporate office, home computers, laptops, tablets or smartphones. Specialized or integrated devices could also be considered as mobile computing devices. This paper is focused on the development issues of the Mobile Computing Development. This paper explored the various technical and development diversity of the Mobile Development.International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research (IJMER). 03/2014; ISSN: 2277-7881; Vol 3,(3(7)):122-126.
- International Journal of Computer Science and Applications 09/2012; 5(3):1-6.
- 06/2012; 5(1):191-193.
- International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA). 04/2012;
- International Journal of Computer Science and Applications 12/2011; 4(3):125-133.
- International Journal of Machine Intelligence. 11/2011; 3(4):172-180.
- International Journal of Computational Intelligence Techniques. 10/2011; 2(2):35-43.
- Proc .of CSIT vol.7 (2011) © (2011) IACSIT Press Singapore. 05/2011;
- International Journal of Computer Applications in Engineering, Technology and Sciences (IJ-CA-ETS). 03/2010; 2(1):27-33.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Document Image Analysis (DIA) is an interesting research areawith a large variety of challenging applications. Documentanalysis is a component which decomposes a document imageinto several consistent items which represent coherentcomponents of the document such as text-lines, photographs,graphics etc. without any knowledge of the specific format. Adocument image is composed of several blocks, each of whichrepresents a coherent component of the document. One coherentcomponent corresponds to a set of text lines with the sametypeface and a consistent line spacing. The geometric structuremeans the geometric relationships between the blocks. Thispaper describes the current status of Document Image Analysisand Understanding techniques with particular attention to theevaluation of geometric layout analysis techniques. The textbasedapproach and A region-based approach are the twoevaluation methods for page decomposition described in thispaper.International Journal of Computer Applications. 01/2010;
- Proceedings of International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science, Communication and Information Technology (CSCIT2010) organized by Department of Computer Science and Information Technology, Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, Nanded, 01/2010;
- Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Computer Vision and Information Technology (ACVIT-07), organized by Dr BAMU Aurangabad, 11/2007: pages 1100-1108;
- Proceedings of National Conference on Communication and Computational Techniques - Current and Future Trends, at Dehradun, India, 02/2006: pages 27-29;