I'm working at CRG center in Barcelona (Spain) as a bioinformatician expert in next generation sequencing (NGS) analysis. I'm involved in: assembly and annotation of genomic and transcriptomic data, analysis of chip-seq, rna-seq and clip-seq data and in performing annotation and downstream analysis (gene-set enrichment, motif detection, etc.) I'm currently involved in three different international projects about the genome of melon, iberian lynx and bean.
- 40 Questions1,976 Followers
- 157 Questions15,282 Followers
- 421 Questions17,153 Followers
- 258 Questions18,410 Followers
- 35 Questions174 Followers
- 242 Questions29,390 Followers
- 549 Questions11,297 Followers