I am a bioinformatician with over 10 years’ experience in bioinformatics and genomics. I focus on NGS and microarray data analysis: genome assembly, annotation, Chip-seq, RNA-seq, methylation, and variation (SNP/Indel/SV) discovery. I worked on genomic and epigenomic projects in animals and plants, including 3 years in cancer and human genomics. As staff in core facilities, I provided bioinformatics services to biologists.
- 527 Questions18,990 Followers
- 27 Questions619 Followers
- 17 Questions146 Followers
- 15 Questions210 Followers
- 59 Questions327 Followers