- Faculty of Health SciencesAdelaide, South Australia, Australia
Dr Yelland is a biostatistician specializing in maternal and infant health. Her research broadly aims to improve the statistical quality of perinatal trials and she is currently investigating methods for designing and analysing such trials when clustering is present due to the inclusion of multiple births.
- 125 Questions11,870 Followers
- 312 Questions67,797 Followers
- 1,687 Questions67,076 Followers
- 516 Questions87,796 Followers
- 71 Questions12 Followers