- Faculty of Health SciencesAdelaide, South Australia, Australia
Dr Yelland is a biostatistician specializing in maternal and infant health. Her research broadly aims to improve the statistical quality of perinatal trials and she is currently investigating methods for designing and analysing such trials when clustering is present due to the inclusion of multiple births.
- 133 Questions11,859 Followers
- 326 Questions70,221 Followers
- 1,739 Questions70,749 Followers
- 523 Questions92,628 Followers
- 74 Questions16 Followers
- 59 Questions22 Followers