- SourceAvailable from: PubMed Central19Views2Downloads0Citations
Dr Yelland is a biostatistician specializing in maternal and infant health. Her research broadly aims to improve the statistical quality of perinatal trials and she is currently investigating methods for designing and analysing such trials when clustering is present due to the inclusion of multiple births.
- 109 Questions11,825 Followers
- 252 Questions55,847 Followers
- 1,479 Questions50,348 Followers
- 439 Questions65,237 Followers
- 8 Questions16 Followers