- 41Views16Downloads0CitationsThis article is viewable in ResearchGate's enriched formatRG Format enables you to read in context with side-by-side figures, citations, and feedback from experts in your field.
Article: Diagnostic value of coronary CT angiography in comparison with invasive coronary angiography and intravascular ultrasound in patients with intermediate coronary artery stenosis: results from the prospective multicentre FIGURE-OUT (Functional Imaging criteria for GUiding REview of invasive coronary angiOgraphy, intravascular Ultrasound, and coronary computed Tomographic angiography) study.69Views0Downloads1Citation
- 10 Questions1,510 Followers
- 31 Questions593 Followers
- 33 Questions7,745 Followers
- 48 Questions10,954 Followers
- 340 Questions71,977 Followers