Cited in 44 publications:
Cited in 28 publications:
- IL-23 promotes TCR-mediated negative selection of thymocytes through the upregulation of IL-23 receptor and RORγt.
- Donor-specific prolongation of rat skin graft survival induced by rat-donor cells and cyclophosphamide under coadministration of monoclonal antibodies against T cell receptor alpha beta and natural killer cells in mice
- Immunological Considerations for Inducing Skin Graft Tolerance
Cited in 59 publications:
Cited in 764 publications:
Article: Lymphocyte life-span and memory.
Cited in 300 publications:
Cited in 757 publications:
Cited in 41 publications:
Cited in 35 publications:
Cited in 106 publications:
Cited in 46 publications:
Cited in 35 publications:
- IFN-alpha Exerts Opposing Effects on Activation-Induced and IL-7 Induced Proliferation of T Cells That May Impair Homeostatic Maintenance of CD4(+) T Cell Numbers in Treated HIV Infection
- Lifespan of effector memory CD4(+) T cells determined by replication-incompetent integrated HIV-1 provirus
- Homeostasis of αβ TCR+ T cells
Article: Thymic selection and cell division.
Cited in 98 publications:
Article: Lifespan of lymphocytes.
Cited in 61 publications:
- Cumulative PM2.5 Exposure and Telomere Length in Workers Exposed to Welding Fumes.
- Splenic dendritic cell populations of the weanling mouse involute proportionately with total nucleated cell numbers throughout acute protein and energy deficiencies except in the most advanced stages of nitrogen-to-energy imbalance
- erratum: p73 is regulated by tyrosine kinase c-Abl in the apoptotic response to DNA damage
Cited in 181 publications:
Cited in 83 publications:
- Distinct Temporal Patterns of T Cell Receptor Signaling During Positive Versus Negative Selection in Situ.
- Keratin 8 Is Required for the Maintenance of Architectural Structure in Thymus Epithelium
- Thymic Dendritic Cells Express Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase and Generate Nitric Oxide in Response to Self- and Alloantigens1
Cited in 42 publications:
Cited in 82 publications:
- Uloga primateljevih dendritičkih stanica u adoptivnoj imunoterapiji nakon transplantacije koštane srži [The role of host dendritic cells in adaptive immunotherapy after bone marrow transplantation]
- State-of-the-art acute and chronic GVHD treatment
- KINETICS OF NATURAL KILLER CELLCYTOTOXICITY REACTION
Cited in 408 publications:
Cited in 34 publications:
- High Serum Level of Antithymocyte Globulin Immediately before Graft Infusion Is Associated with a Low Likelihood of Chronic, But Not Acute, Graft-versus-Host Disease
- Mouse Models in Bone Marrow Transplantation and Adoptive Cellular Therapy
- Graft-versus-host disease in the absence of the spleen after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation1
Cited in 13 publications:
Cited in 8 publications:
Cited in 48 publications:
Cited in 5 publications:
Cited in 12 publications:
Cited in 71 publications:
- Immune response gene function correlates with the expression of an Ia antigen. I. Preferential association of certain Ae and E alpha chains results in a quantitative deficiency in expression of an Ae:E alpha complex
- Anti-Ia antibodies: a revolutionary therapy for immune-mediated diseases?
- THE ABSOLUTE COUNTING OF THE ACTIVITY OF $alpha$ EMITTERS. A REVIEW OF THE EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUES