My current research interest is the identification of genetic susceptibility factors for complex psychiatric disorders, mainly schizophrenia. To this goal, I am using genomic tools such as high-throughput genotyping or ultra-sequencing technology to study a wide range of genetic variations from common single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) of low effect on susceptibility to rare copy number variants (CNVs) or single nucleotide variants (SNVs) of considerable larger impact.
- 231 Questions17,761 Followers
- 1,015 Questions143,975 Followers
- 550 Questions20,508 Followers
- 143 Questions16,228 Followers
- 221 Questions34,516 Followers