- Division of Biological SciencesColumbia, Missouri, United States
One of the major current projects in the laboratory is the development of engineered minichromosomes in plants and conducting proof of concept experiments of adding blocks of DNA comprising tens to hundreds of kilobases at a time to the minichromosomes. We have also developed a means to transfer minichromosomes to multiple lines easily by combining them with haploid inducers. More details can be found at http://maizeminichromosomes.missouri.edu.
- 504 Questions22,575 Followers
- 480 Questions35,551 Followers
- 516 Questions13,525 Followers
- 81 Questions224 Followers
- 965 Questions3,934 Followers
- 1,134 Questions177,289 Followers