James A Birchler has
One of the major current projects in the laboratory is the development of engineered minichromosomes in plants and conducting proof of concept experiments of adding blocks of DNA comprising tens to hundreds of kilobases at a time to the minichromosomes. We have also developed a means to transfer minichromosomes to multiple lines easily by combining them with haploid inducers. More details can be found at http://maizeminichromosomes.missouri.edu.
- 422 Questions22,332 Followers
- 441 Questions35,744 Followers
- 428 Questions13,539 Followers
- 48 Questions206 Followers
- 840 Questions3,882 Followers
- 995 Questions138,526 Followers