- SourceAvailable from: Jacqueline C Snow101Views43Downloads0Citations
My research utilizes functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), quantitative psychophysics, and neuropsychological approaches in brain-damaged patients to investigate how human perceive objects. I am particularly interested in how humans process real-world (3D) objects compared to 2D pictures: an object placed within arm’s length affords reaching, grasping, and manipulation. I am also interested in how object information is integrated across sensory modalities, such as vision and touch.
- 157 Questions28,835 Followers
- 96 Questions8,762 Followers
- 49 Questions2,143 Followers
- 94 Questions1,246 Followers
- 123 Questions16,750 Followers
- 29 Questions784 Followers