- SourceAvailable from: Jacqueline C Snow19Views36Downloads0Citations
My research utilizes functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), quantitative psychophysics, and neuropsychological approaches in brain-damaged patients to investigate how human perceive objects. I am particularly interested in how humans process real-world (3D) objects compared to 2D pictures: an object placed within arm’s length affords reaching, grasping, and manipulation. I am also interested in how object information is integrated across sensory modalities, such as vision and touch.
- 230 Questions44,728 Followers
- 144 Questions9,093 Followers
- 112 Questions2,304 Followers
- 257 Questions1,310 Followers
- 170 Questions17,296 Followers
- 54 Questions856 Followers