- SourceAvailable from: Jacqueline C Snow29Views71Downloads0Citations
My research utilizes functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), quantitative psychophysics, and neuropsychological approaches in brain-damaged patients to investigate how human perceive objects. I am particularly interested in how humans process real-world (3D) objects compared to 2D pictures: an object placed within arm’s length affords reaching, grasping, and manipulation. I am also interested in how object information is integrated across sensory modalities, such as vision and touch.
- 247 Questions46,426 Followers
- 155 Questions9,103 Followers
- 118 Questions2,314 Followers
- 275 Questions1,315 Followers
- 180 Questions17,313 Followers
- 59 Questions863 Followers