- SourceAvailable from: Sara Carvalho80Views100Downloads3Citations
- Jun 2010ESEB International Travel Award, to attend the Evolution meeting in Portland, USA.
- Jun 2007Postdoctoral fellowship: “Analysis of candidate genes involved in adaptation of reverse evolved populations of Drosophila melanogaster”
- Jun 2003BES (Banco Espírito Santo) prize – for the best final average grade in Licenciatura in Microbiology and genetics 2001/2002
- Eco-evolutionary Genetics GroupLisbon, Portugal
Ultimately, my goal is to understand if what we know about the genetics of adaptation needs to be rethought in light of an evolving ecology.
- 402 Questions16,843 Followers
- 588 Questions20,564 Followers
- 158 Questions4,013 Followers
- 182 Questions6,067 Followers
- 212 Questions4,560 Followers
- 472 Questions13,547 Followers
- 1,056 Questions159,055 Followers
- 4 Questions301 Followers