- Nov 2010 Huda Abu-Saad Huijer was selected as an International Fellow to the American Academy of Nursing and inducted in November 2010. Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the High Achievement Award from the AUB Alumni Nurses Chapter.
- Jun 2010 Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the High Achievement Award from the AUB Alumni Nurses Chapter.
- Feb 2010 Dr. Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the Life Time Achievement Award from the McMillan Cancer Support and The International Journal of Palliative Nursing in London, February 2010.
- Hariri School of NursingBeirut, Lebanon
Dr. Huijer’s program of research is on pain management and palliative care in children and adults. She is currently involved in a number of studies addressing chronic pain and palliative care in Lebanon. She is currently past president of the Lebanese Society for the Study of Pain and Vice-President of the National Committee on Pain Relief and Palliative Care. Dr. Huijer is the author of more than 300 scholarly publications and 2 books.
- 134 Questions11,521 Followers
- 16 Questions3,642 Followers
- 54 Questions3,154 Followers
- 61 Questions2,910 Followers
- 269 Questions9,655 Followers
- 53 Questions1,681 Followers
- 19 Questions1,749 Followers
- 5 Questions958 Followers
- 59 Questions1,165 Followers
- 46 Questions5,971 Followers
- 23 Questions2,940 Followers