- Nov 2010 Huda Abu-Saad Huijer was selected as an International Fellow to the American Academy of Nursing and inducted in November 2010. Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the High Achievement Award from the AUB Alumni Nurses Chapter.
- Jun 2010 Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the High Achievement Award from the AUB Alumni Nurses Chapter.
- Feb 2010 Dr. Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the Life Time Achievement Award from the McMillan Cancer Support and The International Journal of Palliative Nursing in London, February 2010.
- Hariri School of NursingBeirut, Lebanon
Dr. Huijer’s program of research is on pain management and palliative care in children and adults. She is currently involved in a number of studies addressing chronic pain and palliative care in Lebanon. She is currently past president of the Lebanese Society for the Study of Pain and Vice-President of the National Committee on Pain Relief and Palliative Care. Dr. Huijer is the author of more than 300 scholarly publications and 2 books.
- 138 Questions11,500 Followers
- 17 Questions3,638 Followers
- 55 Questions3,151 Followers
- 65 Questions2,912 Followers
- 281 Questions9,657 Followers
- 59 Questions1,713 Followers
- 19 Questions1,754 Followers
- 6 Questions956 Followers
- 65 Questions1,168 Followers
- 48 Questions5,957 Followers
- 24 Questions2,933 Followers