- SourceAvailable from: Guilherme Camelier Almeida61Reads0Citations
- Aug 2010Dalton Transactions Poster Prize, Royal Society of Chemistry Publishing.
- Van de Graaff LaboratoryRio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Bachelor's at chemistry with technological aplications from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (2007) and master's at Chemistry from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (2010). Has experience in Chemistry, focusing on Inorganic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry, acting on the following subjects: coordination compounds, Inner Shell Spectroscopy, Valence Shell Spectroscopy, Photon Stimulated Desorption (PSD) and Electron Stimulated Desorption (ESD). Actually doing PhD on Astrochemistry.
- 29 Questions839 Followers
- 441 Questions34,957 Followers
- 31 Questions63 Followers
- 553 Questions52,455 Followers
- 139 Questions97 Followers
- 148 Questions416 Followers
- 39 Questions88 Followers
- 185 Questions7,021 Followers