- SourceAvailable from: Guilherme Camelier Almeida74Reads0Citations
- Aug 2010Dalton Transactions Poster Prize, Royal Society of Chemistry Publishing.
- Van de Graaff LaboratoryRio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Bachelor's at chemistry with technological aplications from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (2007) and master's at Chemistry from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (2010). Has experience in Chemistry, focusing on Inorganic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry, acting on the following subjects: coordination compounds, Inner Shell Spectroscopy, Valence Shell Spectroscopy, Photon Stimulated Desorption (PSD) and Electron Stimulated Desorption (ESD). Actually doing PhD on Astrochemistry.
- 30 Questions840 Followers
- 462 Questions36,596 Followers
- 33 Questions63 Followers
- 562 Questions52,337 Followers
- 150 Questions97 Followers
- 155 Questions419 Followers
- 41 Questions89 Followers
- 189 Questions7,016 Followers