- SourceAvailable from: Grant M Kennedy48Views29Downloads4Citations
My work could be split into the (related) aspects of i) trying to understand debris disks as an intrinsically interesting outcome of planet formation processes, ii) using debris disks as a tool to learn about planetary systems in general, and iii) characterising warm debris disks and their evolution as a potential barrier to the future discovery of Earth-like planets around other stars.
- 469 Questions11,091 Followers
- 43 Questions463 Followers
- 21 Questions512 Followers
- 24 Questions8,747 Followers
- 30 Questions73 Followers