- SourceAvailable from: Grant M Kennedy24Views14Downloads0Citations
My work could be split into the (related) aspects of i) trying to understand debris disks as an intrinsically interesting outcome of planet formation processes, ii) using debris disks as a tool to learn about planetary systems in general, and iii) characterising warm debris disks and their evolution as a potential barrier to the future discovery of Earth-like planets around other stars.
- 430 Questions11,041 Followers
- 16 Questions458 Followers
- 20 Questions501 Followers
- 23 Questions7,327 Followers
- 20 Questions73 Followers