- SourceAvailable from: Grant M Kennedy23Reads4Citations
- Institute of AstronomyCambridge, United Kingdom
My work could be split into the (related) aspects of i) trying to understand debris disks as an intrinsically interesting outcome of planet formation processes, ii) using debris disks as a tool to learn about planetary systems in general, and iii) characterising warm debris disks and their evolution as a potential barrier to the future discovery of Earth-like planets around other stars.
- 495 Questions11,182 Followers
- 72 Questions471 Followers
- 27 Questions521 Followers
- 27 Questions11,076 Followers
- 59 Questions76 Followers