- SourceAvailable from: Grant M Kennedy29Views19Downloads0Citations
My work could be split into the (related) aspects of i) trying to understand debris disks as an intrinsically interesting outcome of planet formation processes, ii) using debris disks as a tool to learn about planetary systems in general, and iii) characterising warm debris disks and their evolution as a potential barrier to the future discovery of Earth-like planets around other stars.
- 434 Questions11,044 Followers
- 19 Questions456 Followers
- 20 Questions502 Followers
- 24 Questions7,592 Followers
- 22 Questions72 Followers