My research interests are in the study of the mechanisms that regulate transcription factor function in human cancer. Specifically, we focus on the role of transcriptional networks in regulating oncogenic signaling and in seeking to identify and validate small molecule based approaches to target these networks in vivo. This work has resulted in 45 peer-reviewed publications in journals like Science, Science Translational Medicine, Nature Genetics, and The Journal of Clinical Investigation.
- 330 Questions72,981 Followers
- 222 Questions4,040 Followers
- 797 Questions134,481 Followers
- 1,263 Questions109,822 Followers
- 134 Questions10,707 Followers