My research interests are in the study of the mechanisms that regulate transcription factor function in human cancer. Specifically, we focus on the role of transcriptional networks in regulating oncogenic signaling and in seeking to identify and validate small molecule based approaches to target these networks in vivo. This work has resulted in 45 peer-reviewed publications in journals like Science, Science Translational Medicine, Nature Genetics, and The Journal of Clinical Investigation.
- 451 Questions87,448 Followers
- 265 Questions4,163 Followers
- 968 Questions161,830 Followers
- 1,428 Questions114,308 Followers
- 174 Questions10,958 Followers