My research interests are in the study of the mechanisms that regulate transcription factor function in human cancer. Specifically, we focus on the role of transcriptional networks in regulating oncogenic signaling and in seeking to identify and validate small molecule based approaches to target these networks in vivo. This work has resulted in 45 peer-reviewed publications in journals like Science, Science Translational Medicine, Nature Genetics, and The Journal of Clinical Investigation.
- 500 Questions96,272 Followers
- 317 Questions4,181 Followers
- 1,018 Questions178,476 Followers
- 1,443 Questions114,127 Followers
- 195 Questions10,954 Followers