Dong-Qiang Lin graduated from Zhejiang University in 1992 and then obtained the PhD. Degree in 1997. He has published more than 160 papers and three books, and was authorized 28 patents. The research works were mainly supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University, the Hi-tech Research and Development Program of China (863 Program) and the National Basic Research and Development Program of China (973 Program).
- 11 Questions190 Followers
- 874 Questions13,169 Followers
- 730 Questions6,416 Followers
- 120 Questions169 Followers
- 825 Questions36,678 Followers
- 194 Questions892 Followers
- 1 Question65 Followers