- 138Views21Downloads0CitationsThis article is viewable in ResearchGate's enriched formatRG Format enables you to read in context with side-by-side figures, citations, and feedback from experts in your field.
- SourceAvailable from: Daniel Corcos182Views47Downloads2Citations
- Institut Curie Orsay
I am the inventor of a universal treatment for cancer, cell inflation assisted chemotherapy. My past work led me to uncover the role of ligand-independent BCR signaling in lymphoma, identifying the antibody heavy chain gene as an oncogene (Corcos et al., Curr Biol, 1995). I have also demonstrated, while working on myc, the existence of oncogene-induced genetic instability (Denis et al., Oncogene, 1991) currently considered as a major mechanism for cancer evolution.
- 2,673 Questions292,781 Followers
- 1,149 Questions90,766 Followers
- 1,030 Questions146,857 Followers
- 34 Questions179 Followers
- 127 Questions653 Followers
- 295 Questions140 Followers
- 625 Questions3,199 Followers
- 979 Questions1,831 Followers