We are currently investigating the transcriptional and epigenetic regulation of the core pluripotency factor Nanog. Nanog locus gene expression and chromatin structure are both highly dependent on the expression of Oct4. An improved mechanistic understanding of Nanog and Oct4 regulation is essential for efforts aimed at reliably conferring the properties of pluripotency.
- 22 Questions381 Followers
- 139 Questions6,188 Followers
- 32 Questions791 Followers
- 93 Questions550 Followers
- 75 Questions149 Followers
- 2,614 Questions76,952 Followers
- 1,084 Questions195,870 Followers