We are currently investigating the transcriptional and epigenetic regulation of the core pluripotency factor Nanog. Nanog locus gene expression and chromatin structure are both highly dependent on the expression of Oct4. An improved mechanistic understanding of Nanog and Oct4 regulation is essential for efforts aimed at reliably conferring the properties of pluripotency.
- 20 Questions373 Followers
- 120 Questions6,174 Followers
- 20 Questions754 Followers
- 65 Questions540 Followers
- 55 Questions143 Followers
- 2,481 Questions76,933 Followers
- 994 Questions170,919 Followers