- SourceAvailable from: Ashleigh J Filtness29Views8Downloads0Citations
Working as a researcher at Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI) with acquisition, processing and analysis of data, with particular interest in biomedical engineering aspects of driver inattention and driver sleepiness. Key proficiencies include an ability to extract valuable information from cluttered data sets and out-of-the-box thinking for signal and data analysis design.
- 312 Questions29,493 Followers
- 126 Questions8,359 Followers
- 738 Questions113,846 Followers
- 91 Questions6,762 Followers
- 5 Questions135 Followers