- SourceAvailable from: Sara H Demain14Views11Downloads0Citations
My research focuses on control theory and application to industrial systems and biomedical engineering. I have led development of robotic and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology that has each been trialled clinically with stroke patients. My current focus is on biomechanics, motor learning and control, non-contact sensing, electrode-array based FES, and touch-table technology. I have over 185 refereed conference and journal papers. See www.ctfreeman.com for more details.
- 342 Questions15,430 Followers
- 144 Questions8,391 Followers
- 26 Questions320 Followers
- 64 Questions4,290 Followers
- 14 Questions584 Followers
- 37 Questions2,898 Followers