- SourceAvailable from: Chris T Freeman28Views7Downloads0Citations
My research focuses on control theory and application to industrial systems and biomedical engineering. I have led development of robotic and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology that has each been trialled clinically with stroke patients. My current focus is on biomechanics, motor learning and control, non-contact sensing, electrode-array based FES, and touch-table technology. I have over 185 refereed conference and journal papers. See www.ctfreeman.com for more details.
- 248 Questions15,230 Followers
- 95 Questions8,284 Followers
- 15 Questions312 Followers
- 27 Questions4,248 Followers
- 10 Questions564 Followers
- 31 Questions2,872 Followers