- Department of Electronics and Computer Science (ECS)Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom
My research focuses on control theory and application to industrial systems and biomedical engineering. I have led development of robotic and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology that has each been trialled clinically with stroke patients. My current focus is on biomechanics, motor learning and control, non-contact sensing, electrode-array based FES, and touch-table technology. I have over 185 refereed conference and journal papers. See www.ctfreeman.com for more details.
- 445 Questions15,617 Followers
- 187 Questions8,426 Followers
- 38 Questions351 Followers
- 104 Questions4,296 Followers
- 18 Questions612 Followers
- 49 Questions2,918 Followers