- SourceAvailable from: Sara H Demain11Views9Downloads0Citations
My research focuses on control theory and application to industrial systems and biomedical engineering. I have led development of robotic and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology that has each been trialled clinically with stroke patients. My current focus is on biomechanics, motor learning and control, non-contact sensing, electrode-array based FES, and touch-table technology. I have over 185 refereed conference and journal papers. See www.ctfreeman.com for more details.
- 311 Questions15,389 Followers
- 123 Questions8,386 Followers
- 22 Questions315 Followers
- 51 Questions4,288 Followers
- 13 Questions577 Followers
- 37 Questions2,897 Followers