- SourceAvailable from: Sara H Demain16Views12Downloads0Citations
My research focuses on control theory and application to industrial systems and biomedical engineering. I have led development of robotic and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology that has each been trialled clinically with stroke patients. My current focus is on biomechanics, motor learning and control, non-contact sensing, electrode-array based FES, and touch-table technology. I have over 185 refereed conference and journal papers. See www.ctfreeman.com for more details.
- 357 Questions15,443 Followers
- 153 Questions8,404 Followers
- 29 Questions324 Followers
- 67 Questions4,296 Followers
- 14 Questions584 Followers
- 38 Questions2,900 Followers