- SourceAvailable from: Sara H Demain29Views24Downloads0Citations
- 86Views14Downloads0CitationsThis article is viewable in ResearchGate's enriched formatRG Format enables you to read in context with side-by-side figures, citations, and feedback from experts in your field.
My research focuses on control theory and application to industrial systems and biomedical engineering. I have led development of robotic and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology that has each been trialled clinically with stroke patients. My current focus is on biomechanics, motor learning and control, non-contact sensing, electrode-array based FES, and touch-table technology. I have over 185 refereed conference and journal papers. See www.ctfreeman.com for more details.
- 391 Questions15,492 Followers
- 171 Questions8,406 Followers
- 32 Questions334 Followers
- 75 Questions4,300 Followers
- 16 Questions593 Followers
- 44 Questions2,908 Followers