- SourceAvailable from: Sara H Demain8Views3Downloads0Citations
My research focuses on control theory and application to industrial systems and biomedical engineering. I have led development of robotic and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology that has each been trialled clinically with stroke patients. My current focus is on biomechanics, motor learning and control, non-contact sensing, electrode-array based FES, and touch-table technology. I have over 185 refereed conference and journal papers. See www.ctfreeman.com for more details.
- 299 Questions15,369 Followers
- 115 Questions8,387 Followers
- 18 Questions314 Followers
- 46 Questions4,286 Followers
- 12 Questions574 Followers
- 37 Questions2,898 Followers