- CRAN - Centre de Recherche en Automatique de NancyNancy, Lorraine, France
I was born in France in 1972. I received the PhD degree in Signal and Image Processing from the Laboratoire des Signaux et Systèmes (L2S), Université de Paris-Sud, Orsay, France, in 2000, and the Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches at the University of Lorraine, France, in 2013. I am currently Associate Professor at the University of Lorraine. I have been with the Centre de Recherche en Automatique de Nancy since 2005. My research interests are in inverse problems and sparse approximation.
- 520 Questions1,674 Followers
- 796 Questions93,932 Followers
- 36 Questions1,314 Followers
- 70 Questions53 Followers
- 214 Questions259 Followers
- 612 Questions26,170 Followers