- SourceAvailable from: Anton Reiner22Views13Downloads0Citations
I was born in Lager Feffernitz, a refugee camp for people displaced by WW2, on October 29, 1950. On June 14, 1952, Flag Day, my family came to the USA, none of us speaking English. We settled in New Jersey. I received a BS in Biology from St Joseph's University in Philadelphia in 1972, and then obtained a PhD in Experimental Psychology in 1977 from nearby Bryn Mawr College. My wonderful postdoctoral stint with Harvey Karten at SUNY Stony Brook set the stage for my subsequent research career.
- 877 Questions89,815 Followers
- 21 Questions1,270 Followers
- 4 Questions96 Followers
- 106 Questions26,859 Followers
- 34 Questions457 Followers
- 94 Questions3,393 Followers