- SourceAvailable from: Andrei Sobolevski66Views26Downloads2Citations
By training I am an applied mathematician with interests in partial differential equations, dynamical systems, probability and their applications in physics and computer science. I spent ten years doing research and teaching physics at the Physics department of the Moscow State University, my alma mater, and recently moved on to the Institute for information transmission problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- 198 Questions8,933 Followers
- 56 Questions21,208 Followers
- 78 Questions1,822 Followers
- 397 Questions46,436 Followers
- 26 Questions2,712 Followers
- 5 Questions41 Followers