- SourceAvailable from: Ali Masoudi-Nejad11Views5Downloads0Citations
Ali Masoudi-Nejad received his Ph.D. in genomics with Prof. Takshi Endo from Kyoto University, Japan. He then did his first Post-Doc with Prof. Robbie Waugh at JHI in Scotland, UK. He returned to the Kyoto and did two consecutive Post-Docs with Prof. Minoru Kanehisa, co-founder of GenBank and founder of the KEGG. He then returned to Iran in 2006 and founded the Laboratory of Systems Biology and Bioinformatics, LBB (http://LBB.ut.ac.ir) at University of Tehran.
- 17 Questions447 Followers
- 31 Questions3,410 Followers
- 1,672 Questions70,178 Followers
- 785 Questions43,034 Followers
- 1,259 Questions109,664 Followers