Algis J Vingrys has
- SourceAvailable from: Bang V Bui22Views13Downloads0Citations
- May 2010Fellow, Association for Research In Vision and Ophthalmology, (Silver Medal)
- Nov 2004Australian Optometric Association - Award for the Advancement of Optometric knowledge.
- Department of Optometry and Vision SciencesMelbourne, Victoria, Australia
Research into Visual neuroscience, Retinal metabolism, Omega-3 deficiency, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Age-Related Maculopthy. I was the principle consultant for an Australian company (Medmont) in the development of an automated perimeter, a corneal topographer, a colour vision test of silent substitution and a CRT based acuity test. I have collaborated in developing Baysean methods to speed up clinical thresholding in two perimeters (Medmont and Matrix).
- 48 Questions6,244 Followers
- 124 Questions36,156 Followers
- 27 Questions4,532 Followers
- 1,343 Questions130,250 Followers
- 81 Questions2,916 Followers
- 17 Questions1,719 Followers
- 19 Questions1,395 Followers
- 19 Questions2,152 Followers
- 14 Questions54 Followers