- SourceAvailable from: Algis J Vingrys9Reads0Citations
- May 2010Fellow, Association for Research In Vision and Ophthalmology, (Silver Medal)
- Nov 2004Australian Optometric Association - Award for the Advancement of Optometric knowledge.
- Department of Optometry and Vision SciencesMelbourne, Victoria, Australia
Research into Visual neuroscience, Retinal metabolism, Omega-3 deficiency, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Age-Related Maculopthy. I was the principle consultant for an Australian company (Medmont) in the development of an automated perimeter, a corneal topographer, a colour vision test of silent substitution and a CRT based acuity test. I have collaborated in developing Baysean methods to speed up clinical thresholding in two perimeters (Medmont and Matrix).
- 51 Questions6,948 Followers
- 131 Questions40,743 Followers
- 28 Questions4,880 Followers
- 1,391 Questions137,908 Followers
- 84 Questions2,923 Followers
- 19 Questions1,717 Followers
- 21 Questions1,392 Followers
- 22 Questions2,153 Followers
- 14 Questions55 Followers
- 28 Questions336 Followers