Our project proposes an interdisciplinary study of the relationship between the mechanisms underlying neuromodulation, persistence and expression of long-term memories. Experiments carried out in our lab in crabs, mouse and humans show that the period in which memory can be reactivated and become labile largely exceeds the period in which that memory is expressed, and proving evidence -in humans- that conscious access is not needed for the reconsolidation memory phase.
- 72 Questions5,381 Followers
- 1 Question24 Followers
- 6 Questions213 Followers
- 13 Questions1,703 Followers
- 126 Questions10,959 Followers
- 735 Questions83,660 Followers
- 166 Questions22,989 Followers