- Department of Chemical EngineeringPohang, Gyeongsangbukdo, South Korea
Obtained my Ph.D. in 2012 from the University of Gorakhpur (India), on Studies of metalo-organic derivatives of Zinc(II). After Ph.D course moved to CSMCRI Bhavnagar to complete my SRF and SRF-ext. Currently working with Prof. Dong-Pyo Kim as Post Doctoral fellow at Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), South Korea. My research interest to develop new kind of material for energy, water, drugs, catalysis, sensor application.
- 379 Questions14,692 Followers
- 705 Questions22,383 Followers
- 438 Questions19,921 Followers
- 6 Questions76 Followers
- 214 Questions503 Followers
- 336 Questions8,560 Followers