- Department of Chemical EngineeringPohang, Gyeongsangbukdo, South Korea
Obtained my Ph.D. in 2012 from the University of Gorakhpur (India), on Studies of metalo-organic derivatives of Zinc(II). After Ph.D course moved to CSMCRI Bhavnagar to complete my SRF and SRF-ext. Currently working with Prof. Dong-Pyo Kim as Post Doctoral fellow at Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), South Korea. My research interest to develop new kind of material for energy, water, drugs, catalysis, sensor application.
- 360 Questions14,707 Followers
- 696 Questions22,396 Followers
- 431 Questions19,942 Followers
- 6 Questions78 Followers
- 196 Questions503 Followers
- 322 Questions8,571 Followers