Question

Invitro work on Plasmodium sp with nanoparticles.

I am working towards inhibition of Plasmodium sp. using nanoparticles. I have finished the in vivo work and now I am looking for the in vitro work. Hence i would like anybody who has experience with the invitro part and we can do the collaboration work together.

• Afsaneh Motevalli Haghi · Tehran University of Medical Sciences
    Dear Vishnu:
    I am Afsaneh From Iran. My thesis was about recombinant protein related to P. vivax. I was working on continues culture P.falciparum it is intrestig for me working on nanoparticles. Doyou think can I help you in your research?
    - afsaneh
  • Vishnu Kirthi · C. Abdul Hakeem College
    Dear Afsaneh, thnks for the kind reply,

it is interesting that u r interested in working with nps please do let me know the kind of work u did with the recombinant protein related to P. vivax. please do let me know what kind of help u can offer related to plasmodium ,,,anything from in vitro/in vivo studies, bioassays etc., so that we can share the work load. okay

please do send me some details about urself ....take care..

Vishnu Kirthi. A
    Dear Vishnu
    We contracted a recombinant protein( apical membrane antigen of Plasmodium vivax and use it as an antigen to determine antibody in individual resident in malaria endemic area in Iran. Also I worked on sourian mice, so if you like perform some bioassays activity in the mice , my be i can do something, otherwise if you have another decision. please let me know.
    Dear Afsaneh
    ok, then can i send some drug based nanoparticles to towards the antimalarial in vivo study, could you perform it ...If the work comes out good we can share the co-authorship as in the papers to be submitted. please do let me know as if it is okay....
    Dear Afsaneh, i think ur not interested in doing the combined work as research partners. please mail me at bioviski@gmail.com if ur interested to join or to tell about ur opnions....

bye

Question Followers (3)