How to to switch a bank of 100 capacitors (very high potential: 10,000uF/100V each) from series to parallel and vice-versa?

I have to switch a bank of 100 capacitors (very high potential: 10,000uF/100V each) from series to parallel and vice-versa.

I've designed a very simple schema on how to connect every capacitor to the next one on the cap's string of 100, using a semiconductor DPDT (a component which is very near to my idea is the Fairchild FSA2467, but it's unable to manage such high power) so I'm looking for a powerful similar one or for a MOSFET-based simple schema (like an H-bridge) but which can hold the high current which flows between the capacitors, at every switch (which can occur at a rate of microseconds).

Moreover, there are two capacitor banks, so when the first one (100 caps x 10,000uF/100V cited above) is completely charged, it has to discharge, almost instantaneously (lot of amperage) to the second bank (made of 20 supercapacitors: 3,000F/2.5V - yes, 3 kiloFarads!); once discharged, the first bank will then detach from the second bank and start repeating the charge process from the input source.

I want to know when is the first bank fully charged. I thought I have two ways to do that: the first one y busing a voltage comparator which can send a signal to a power SSR that performs the switch; the second one is to use, once again, a MOSFET-based solution working on the saturation of the component.