Question

How can I plot the wilcox diagram in SAR irrigation water quality?

Can I use Exel or other else that free program? How much it hard to be used? Thank you very much.

Popular Answers

• Mohammad Firoz Khan · Jamia Millia Islamia
    You can download Wicox Diagram plotter demo free and also its manual.
  • George Megas · Agricultural University of Athens
    I can send you if you like an excel program i ve created that plots a wilcox diagram and puts your data on it. It has some error but its very little..
    Send me your email if you like ,the program is on excel and its nothing sophisticated you ll see if you like it..
  • Hatairat Chaiprechapol · Department of Groundwater Resources,Thailand
    Oh! That's so great! My E-mail is jaikaew02@hotmail.com. I should have check in my email even early. I look forward hearing from you.
  • Naba Kumar Shukla · Independent Researcher
    Hi George! That is quite nice. I would like to give it a try. Can you send the same in my Email drnana123@gmail.com.
  • Gautam Gupta · Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
    Hello George, Thats great. Can you please send me the ame in mu email: gupta_gautam1966@yahoo.co.in
  • Mohammad Al Farajat · Al-Hussein Bin Talal University
    you can use the Hydrowin for that
    Hello George, I am waiting for your excel program that plots Wilcox diagram. Please send me at gupta_gautam1966@yahoo.co.in. Thanks in advance..
  • Kuldip P Upasani · North Maharashtra University
    You ca use AquaChem 2014.1 software developed by SWS Technology.
    Please check the attachment.
  • A. Ebraheem · Assiut University
    AquaChem (developed by Schlumberger) and GWW (United Nation) are good software to do this.

Question Followers (13) See all