International Journal of Clinical Oncology (INT J CLIN ONCOL)
The International Journal of Clinical Oncology (IJCO) welcomes original research papers on all aspects of clinical human oncology that report the results of novel and timely investigations. Experimental studies will also be accepted if they have obvious relevance to clinical oncology. Membership in the Japan Society of Clinical Oncology is not a prerequisite for submission to the journal. Papers are received on the understanding that: their contents have not been published in whole or in part elsewhere; that they are subject to peer review by at least two referees and the Editors and to editorial revision of the language and contents; and that the Editors are responsible for their acceptance rejection and order of publication.
Current impact factor: 2.17
Impact Factor Rankings
|2015 Impact Factor||Available summer 2016|
|2013 / 2014 Impact Factor||2.17|
|2012 Impact Factor||1.727|
|2011 Impact Factor||1.41|
|2010 Impact Factor||1.437|
|2009 Impact Factor||1.508|
Impact factor over time
|Website||International Journal of Clinical Oncology website|
|Other titles||International journal of clinical oncology (Online), IJCO|
|Material type||Document, Periodical, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- Author's pre-print on pre-print servers such as arXiv.org
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on any open access repository after 12 months after publication
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany link to published version (see policy)
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- Classification green
Publications in this journal
- International Journal of Clinical Oncology 06/2015; 33((suppl; abstr e14687)).
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Effective management of patients receiving XELOX: Evaluation of impact of dose modifications on outcome in patients from the NO16966, NO16967, and NO16968 trials. J Clin Oncol 29: 2011 (suppl 4; abstr 497).International Journal of Clinical Oncology 01/2011;
- International Journal of Clinical Oncology 01/2011;
- International Journal of Clinical Oncology 01/2009; 27:suppl; abstr e16114.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.