Open Journal of Preventive Medicine Impact Factor & Information
Open Journal of Preventive Medicine (OJPM) is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancement of Preventive Medicine. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Preventive Medicine. All manuscripts must be prepared in English, and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed hard copy.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- On any website or open access repository
- Must link to publisher version or article's DOI
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License available on request
- All titles are open access journals
- Classification green
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.