American Journal of Plant Sciences (AJPS)
American Journal of Plant Sciences is a peer reviewed international journal dedicated to the latest advancement of plant science. The goal of this journal is to keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study, research and improvement within its various specialties. All manuscripts submitted to AJPS must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during JPS's review period. Additionally, accepted ones will immediately appear online followed by printed in hard copy.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- On any website or open access repository
- Must link to publisher version or article's DOI
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License available on request
- All titles are open access journals
Publications in this journal
- American Journal of Plant Sciences 12/2015; 19(6).
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: An Open Access, Online International Journal Available at http://www.cibtech.org/jps.htm 2015 Vol. 4 (3) July-September, pp.1-5/SarmahAmerican Journal of Plant Sciences 10/2015; http://www.cibtech.org/jps.htm(2015 Vol. 4 (3) July-September, pp.1-5/Sarmah):2015 Vol. 4 (3) July-September, pp.-5/Sarmah.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.