Bulletin of the Menninger Clinic (B MENNINGER CLIN )
The Bulletin of the Menninger Clinic offers a psychodynamic perspective on the application of theory and research in outpatient psychotherapy, hospital treatment, education, and other areas of interest to mental health professionals. This widely indexed, peer-reviewed journal has been published since 1936 by the Menninger Clinic, a nonprofit international mental health center. Occasional topical issues focus on critical subjects, providing an in-depth look at complex treatment dilemmas. Recent topics issues have covered assessment and treatment of psychiatric disorders in the elderly, integrating outcome measurement with clinical practice, and treatment of anxiety disorders.
- Impact factor0.72
- 5-year impact0.68
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.20
- WebsiteBulletin of the Menninger Clinic website
- Other titlesBulletin of the Menninger Clinic
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author cannot archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- Permission to reuse articles must be sought from the publisher
- Classification white
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.