PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases (PLOS NEGLECT TROP D )
PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases is the first open-access journal devoted to the world's most neglected tropical diseases (NTDs), such as elephantiasis, river blindness, leprosy, hookworm, schistosomiasis, and African sleeping sickness. The journal publishes high-quality, peer-reviewed research on all scientific, medical, and public-health aspects of these forgotten diseases affecting the world's forgotten people.
- Impact factor4.57
- 5-year impact4.96
- Cited half-life2.50
- Immediacy index0.78
- Article influence1.48
- WebsitePLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases website
- Other titlesPLoS neglected tropical diseases (Online), PLoS neglected tropical diseases
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Eligible UK authors may deposit in OpenDepot
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Classification green
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.
ISSN: 2231-3796, Impact factor: 0.05
ISSN: 1995-7645, Impact factor: 0.5
Korean Society of...
ISSN: 1976-8710, Impact factor: 0.88
American Dental Association,...
ISSN: 1943-4723, Impact factor: 1.82
American Physical Society
ISSN: 1931-857X, Impact factor: 3.61
American College of Chest Physicians
ISSN: 1931-3543, Impact factor: 5.85
LINK (Springer), Springer Verlag
ISSN: 1826-6983, Impact factor: 1.46
Royal Society of Medicine Services...
ISSN: 1758-1052, Impact factor: 1