The Open Superconductors Journal
The Open Superconductors Journal is an open access online journal, which publishes original full length, short research articles (letters) and reviews on experimental and theoretical research on superconductors and the applications of superconductivity. The Open Superconductors Journal, a peer reviewed journal, aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on current developments in the field. The emphasis will be on publishing quality articles rapidly and freely available worldwide.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||The Open Superconductors Journal website|
|Other titles||Superconductors, TOSUPERJ|
|Material type||Document, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 months (unless federal, government, funding agencies or local policy mandates for the author's institute a different policy on self-archiving)
- On authors personal or authors institutions server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in all journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- Classification yellow
Publications in this journal
- The Open Superconductors Journal 07/2010; 2(1):12-18.
- The Open Superconductors Journal 12/2009; 1(1):25-32.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: The Bi-2223 phase growth was studied on the view growth Kinetics and described by using suggested kinetic equations, and the kinetics parameters of the 2223 growth were experimentally determined. The precursor particle size effect on Bi-2223 phase growth was studied, as well. Precursors in this experiment were made by four different techniques with different particle sizes, and samples were sintered at same temperature for different sintering time. For the four different precursors, the amount of 2223 phase in the reactant was determined by analysis of X-ray diffraction. Experimental results were analyzed in the view of 2223 phase growth kinetics. Particle size dependence of the mean lifetime of 2212 and 2223 phases were studied. And the effects of special area of precursor particle on 2223 crystal growth were also analyzed. The velocity of the 2223 phase growth was investigated, which was found to be dependent on both the precursor particles' diameter and its total surface area. The velocity of the 2223 phase decomposition was determined, as well. The optimum sintering time t max and maximum amount of 2223 phase were calculated, and they were found to be dependent on the mean lifetime of 2212 and 2223 phases. When the particle size decreases, the optimum sintering time decreases, and the maximum amount of 2223 phase increases.The Open Superconductors Journal 07/2009; 1:8-13.
- The Open Superconductors Journal 02/2009; 1(1):1-7.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.