The Open Superconductors Journal Impact Factor & Information
The Open Superconductors Journal is an open access online journal, which publishes original full length, short research articles (letters) and reviews on experimental and theoretical research on superconductors and the applications of superconductivity. The Open Superconductors Journal, a peer reviewed journal, aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on current developments in the field. The emphasis will be on publishing quality articles rapidly and freely available worldwide.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||The Open Superconductors Journal website|
|Other titles||Superconductors, TOSUPERJ|
|Material type||Document, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- On author's personal website, institutional repository, open access repository, PubMed Central or ArXiv
- Authors retain copyright
- Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- All titles are open access journals
- Publisher last contacted on 12/12/2014
- 'Bentham Open' is an imprint of 'Bentham Science Publishers'
Publications in this journal
The Open Superconductors Journal 07/2010; 2(1):12-18. DOI:10.2174/1876537801002010012
The Open Superconductors Journal 12/2009; 1(1):25-32. DOI:10.2174/1876537800901010025
The Open Superconductors Journal 02/2009; 1(1):1-7. DOI:10.2174/1876537800901010001
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.