Nature Clinical Practice Rheumatology (NAT CLIN PRACT RHEUM )
Nature Clinical Practice Rheumatology provides timely authoritative interpretations of key research developments, translating the latest findings into clinical practice. Content includes editorial and opinion pieces, highlights from the current literature, commentaries on the application of recent research to practical patient care, comprehensive reviews, and in-depth case studies. Content is subject to rigorous peer-review. Coverage includes prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of conditions of the joints, muscle, bones, blood vessels, and connective tissue, including systemic autoimmune disease, inflammatory and degenerative diseases of joints, regional musculoskeletal disorders, osteoporosis and metabolic bone disease, pain management, imaging, immunology, genetics, clinical trials, epidemiology and clinical outcomes.
- Impact factor5.85Show impact factor historyHide impact factor history
- 5-year impact5.25
- Cited half-life4.40
- Immediacy index2.23
- Article influence1.80
- WebsiteNature Clinical Practice Rheumatology website
- Other titlesNature clinical practice rheumatology, Rheumatology
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 6 months embargo
- Published source must be acknowledged and DOI cited
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On funding body's archive, author website and institutional repository
- If funding agency rules apply, authors may post authors version to their relevant funding body's archive, 6 months after publication
- Several Journals have paid open access options and licenses (see journal homepages)
- Creative Commons Licenses available for selected titles.
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.