Cerebrospinal Fluid Research
Cerebrospinal Fluid Research is an open access, online journal that publishes manuscripts on cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in health and disease in the broadest sense. The CSF, its composition, circulation and absorption play vital roles in normal and abnormal brain function. The CSF is important for normal chemical signaling, physical and chemical buffering, and for neurodevelopment. In disease states, the CSF impacts on neurodevelopmental disorders such as hydrocephalus and neural tube defects, brain inflammation, brain injury and repair, normal pressure hydrocephalus and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and multiple sclerosis. The CSF can be used as a tool for diagnosis, through composition analysis, and as a window for drug delivery to the brain.
Current impact factor: 1.81
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||Cerebrospinal Fluid Research website|
|Material type||Document, Periodical, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Eligible UK authors may deposit in OpenDepot
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Copy of License must accompany any deposit.
- All titles are open access journals
- 'BioMed Central' is an imprint of 'Springer Verlag (Germany)'
Publications in this journal
- SourceAvailable from: ncbi.nlm.nih.govCerebrospinal Fluid Research 12/2010; 7(Suppl 1). DOI:10.1186/1743-8454-7-S1-S21
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Research 12/2010; 7(Suppl 1). DOI:10.1186/1743-8454-7-S1-S8
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Research 12/2010; 7:1-1. DOI:10.1186/1743-8454-7-S1-S28
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Research 12/2010; 7(Suppl 1). DOI:10.1186/1743-8454-7-S1-S53
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Research 12/2010; 7(Suppl 1). DOI:10.1186/1743-8454-7-S1-S57
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.