International Wound Journal (Int Wound J )
The International Wound Journal (IWJ) is a new journal focused on providing the best quality information, research data and education on all aspects of wounds and wound healing. The journal will be launched in 2004 and will publish initially on a quarterly basis.
- Impact factor1.60
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life4.20
- Immediacy index0.36
- Article influence0.00
- WebsiteInternational Wound Journal website
- Other titlesInternational wound journal (Online), IWJ
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- Some journals impose embargoes typically of 6 or 12 months, occasionally of 24 months
- no listing of affected journals available as yet
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- Publisher version cannot be used
- On author or institutional or subject-based server
- Server must be non-commercial
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement ("The definitive version is available at www.blackwell-synergy.com ")
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'Blackwell Publishing' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.