Journal of Sulfur Chemistry
The Journal of Sulfur Chemistry is an international journal for the dissemination of scientific results in the rapidly expanding realm of sulfur chemistry. The journal publishes high quality reviews, full papers and communications in the following areas: organic and inorganic chemistry, industrial chemistry, materials and polymer chemistry, biological chemistry and interdisciplinary studies directly related to sulfur science. Papers outlining theoretical, physical, mechanistic or synthetic studies pertaining to sulfur chemistry are welcome. Hence the target audience is made up of academic and industrial chemists with peripheral or focused interests in sulfur chemistry. Manuscripts that truly define the aims of the journal include, but are not limited to, those that offer: a) innovative use of sulfur reagents; b) new synthetic approaches to sulfur-containing biomolecules, materials or organic and organometallic compounds; c) theoretical and physical studies that facilitate the understanding of sulfur structure, bonding or reactivity; d) catalytic, selective, synthetically useful or noteworthy transformations of sulfur containing molecules; e) industrial applications of sulfur chemistry; f) unique sulfur atom or molecule involvement in interfacial phenomena; g) descriptions of solid phase or combinatorial methods involving sulfur containing substrates. Submissions pertaining to related atoms such as selenium and tellurium are also welcome. Articles offering routine heterocycle formation through established reactions of sulfur containing substrates are outside the scope of the journal. The distinguished international Editorial Board will oversee the scientific direction of the journal and will ensure a strict refereeing process so that only high quality submissions are accepted for publication.
- Impact factor1.10
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life3.90
- Immediacy index0.09
- Article influence0.00
- WebsiteJournal of Sulfur Chemistry website
- Other titlesJournal of sulfur chemistry (Online), Journal of sulphur chemistry
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- 12 month embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals
- 18 month embargo for SSH journals
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- Pre-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Post-print on authors own website, Institutional or Subject Repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit to PMC on behalf of NIH authors.
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- 'Taylor & Francis (Psychology Press)' is an imprint of 'Taylor & Francis'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.