Anales de la Real Academia Nacional de Farmacia
- Impact factor0.14
- 5-year impact0.00
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.00
- Article influence0.00
Publications in this journal
- Anales de la Real Academia Nacional de Farmacia 01/2012;
- Anales de la Real Academia Nacional de Farmacia 01/2011; 77(4):99-117.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Hydrolases use in the preparation of drugs and homochiral intermediates The excellent regio and steroselectivity of biocatalysts, combined with their environmental friendly behaviour, make possible to carry out under biocatalytical conditions many processes which, conducted on strictly classical methodologies, would demand expensive and tedious protection and de-protection steps. In this work we review some examples in which hydrolases (the most useful enzymes in the Biotransformations field) catalyse different reactions for synthesizing only the therapeutically essential stereoisomer of different homochiral building blocks for drugs. Thus, processes leading to antiviral, anticancer, antihypertensive or antiinflammatory drugs, along with many others, are described, remarking the versatility and utility of the biocatalysts in the above-mentioned processes.Anales de la Real Academia Nacional de Farmacia 01/2010; 76(2):259-305.
- Anales de la Real Academia Nacional de Farmacia 06/2009; 75(4):883-899.
- Anales de la Real Academia Nacional de Farmacia 01/2007; 73(3):703-724.
- Anales de la Real Academia Nacional de Farmacia 01/1992; 58(4):583-594.
- Anales de la Real Academia Nacional de Farmacia 04/1991; 57:241-256.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.