Asian Journal of Plant Sciences (Asian J Plant Sci )
Asian Journal of Plant Sciences is a leading Asian journal who publishing the high quality research findings from the key research laboratories/institutes around the world. The articles published provide broad coverage of the plant sciences, from molecular biology through to ecology, including: development; growth regulation; molecular cell biology and genetics; signal transduction; photosynthesis; pathogen resistance; nutrition; water relations and gas exchange; symbiosis (especially mycorrhizae and rhizobia); stress physiology; population genetics; ecology; and molecular systematics.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||Asian Journal of Plant Sciences website|
|Other titles||Asian journal of plant sciences (Online)|
|Material type||Document, Periodical, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
Publications in this journal
- Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 06/2013; 12(6):241-246.
- Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 05/2013; 12(5):224-227.
- Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 05/2013; 12(5):219-223.
- Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 04/2013; 12(4):171-175.
- Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 03/2013; 12(3):137-144.
- Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 01/2013; 12(1):40-45.
- Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 01/2013; 12(1):34-39.
- Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 01/2013; 12(1):28-33.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.