Molecular Nutrition & Food Research (Mol Nutr Food Res )
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research is a primary research journal devoted to linking the information arising from the scientific disciplines involved in molecular nutrition and food research. Thus, the areas covered by the journal are: Bioactivity and Safety / Chemistry / Immunology / Microbiology / Nutrition / Technology. Besides the regular contributions, Molecular Nutrition & Food Research (MNF) publishes special issues devoted to current topics from one of the above-mentioned fields, plus annual review issues.
- Impact factor4.31
- 5-year impact4.89
- Cited half-life4.00
- Immediacy index0.53
- Article influence1.21
- WebsiteMolecular Nutrition & Food Research website
- Other titlesMolecular nutrition & food research (Online), Molecular nutrition and food research
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- On personal web site or secure external website at authors institution
- Not allowed on institutional repository
- JASIST authors may deposit in an institutional repository
- Pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Published source must be acknowledged with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'John Wiley and Sons' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification green
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.