Acta Neurologica Scandinavica (Acta Neurol Scand )
The aim of Acta Neurologica Scandinavica is to publish manuscripts of a high scientific quality representing original clinical, diagnostic or experimental work in neurology and neurosurgery. The scope is to act as an international forum for the dissemination of information advancing the science or practice of these disciplines. Papers in English will be welcomed, especially those which bring new knowledge and observations from the application of therapies or techniques in the combating of a broad spectrum of neurological disease and neurodegenerative disorders. Relevant articles on the basic neurosciences will be published where they extend present understanding of such disorders.
- Impact factor2.47
- 5-year impact2.33
- Cited half-life0.00
- Immediacy index0.56
- Article influence0.67
- WebsiteActa Neurologica Scandinavica website
- Other titlesActa neurologica Scandinavica (Online), Acta neurologica Scandinavica
- Material typeDocument, Periodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- Some journals impose embargoes typically of 6 or 12 months, occasionally of 24 months
- no listing of affected journals available as yet
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- Publisher version cannot be used
- On author or institutional or subject-based server
- Server must be non-commercial
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement ("The definitive version is available at www.blackwell-synergy.com ")
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'Blackwell Publishing' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.