Journal of Forensic Sciences (J Forensic Sci )
The Journal of Forensic Sciences is the official publication of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS). It is devoted to the publication of original investigations, observations, scholarly inquiries, and reviews in the various branches of the forensic sciences. These include Pathology and Biology, Toxicology, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, General, Odontology, Physical Anthropology, Jurisprudence, Criminalistics, Questioned Documents, and Engineering Sciences. Similar submissions dealing with forensic-oriented aspects of the social science are also published.
- Impact factor1.24
- 5-year impact1.49
- Cited half-life9.20
- Immediacy index0.17
- Article influence0.41
- WebsiteJournal of Forensic Sciences website
- Other titlesJournal of forensic sciences (En ligne)
- Material typePeriodical, Internet resource
- Document typeInternet Resource, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author cannot archive a post-print version
- Some journals impose embargoes typically of 6 or 12 months, occasionally of 24 months
- no listing of affected journals available as yet
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- Publisher version cannot be used
- On author or institutional or subject-based server
- Server must be non-commercial
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement ("The definitive version is available at www.blackwell-synergy.com ")
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- 'Blackwell Publishing' is an imprint of 'Wiley-Blackwell'
- Classification yellow
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.